VG Gourmet Vegan Burger Variety Pack, 4 X 400 g
4 X 400 g
- Mexican 3-Bean Artisan Vegan Burgers (1 x 400 g)
- Lentil and Walnut Artisan Vegan Burgers (1 x 400 g)
- Quinoa Chickpea Artisan Vegan Burgers (1 x 400 g)
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Artisan Vegan Burgers (1 x 400 g)
MEXICAN 3-BEAN: Mixed Beans (Red Kidney Beans, Black Beans, White Beans), Non-GMO Tofu, Fresh Onions, Fresh Carrots, Fresh Parsley, Flax Seeds, Non-GMO Soy Flour, Apple Cider Vinegar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Fresh Jalapeño Peppers, Potato Starch, Salt, Fresh Garlic, Cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Organic Cane Sugar.
LENTIL & WALNUT: Green Lentils, Fresh Onions, Fresh Carrots, Non GMO Tofu, Fresh Parsley, Non GMO Canola Oil , Soy Flour, Potato Starch, Flax Seeds, Apple Cider Vinegar, Walnuts, Non-GMO Gluten Free Tamari Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol), Fresh Garlic, Wild Mushrooms (Oyster Mushrooms and/or Shiitake Mushrooms), Salt, Organic Cane Sugar, Black Peppercorns.
QUINOA CHICKPEA: Ingredients: Chickpeas, Quinoa, Fresh Onions, Non-GMO Tofu, Fresh Carrots, Pure Organic Lemon Juice, Fresh Dill, Non GMO Canola Oil, Flax Seeds, Non-GMO Soy Flour, Fresh Parsley, Potato Starch, non-GMO Gluten Free Tamari (Water, non-GMO Soybeans, Salt, Alcohol), Salt, Fresh Garlic, Organic Cane Sugar.
SWEET POTATO & BLACK BEAN: Black Beans, Fresh Sweet Potato, Fresh Onions, Organic Gluten Free Rolled Oats, Flax Seeds, Fresh Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Tomatoes, Fresh Carrots, Salt, Fresh Garlic, Black Peppercorns, Paprika.
- Handmade Vegan/ Plant-based
- Made with fresh vegetables and herbs!
- Contains between 12 grams to 14 grams of protein per burger
- Great Source of protein and fiber!
- Made with Non-GMO Tofu
Products are made in a fully vegan and gluten free facility that also processes foods containing: soy, tree nuts and seeds.
Allergen Information: May containt soy, tree nuts and seeds.
- Burgers are fully cooked, just heat up and enjoy! Cook directly from frozen.
- Stove-top (preferred method): 3-4 minutes per side on a lightly-oiled preheated skillet over medium heat.
- Barbecue: 3-4 minutes per side on a lightly-oiled pre-heated grill over medium heat.
- Conventional / Toaster oven: Place on lightly-oiled parchment-lined baking sheet in a pre-heated oven at 375 F for 10 minutes.